- Minimum Acceptable Experience Level:
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 20 years of law enforcement experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Minimum of 10 years of related senior law enforcement experience, including fiscal management, in small town or rural township policing agencies
- Minimum of experience advising or training foreign officials on police service-related topics
- Experience as a law enforcement instructor teaching organizational development programs
- Continuing education demonstrated through publications, presentations, coursework, internships, or certifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity with an international perspective.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
- Ability to be innovative and be an agent for change.
- Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, police or justice administration or related fields from a US Department of Education accredited institution
- Security Vetting: Already possess a US Government issued security clearance or be able to obtain a favorable US Government clearance is required for the position. Must maintain eligibility at the required certification or clearance level for the duration of the contract. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Waiver – Moderate. Possession of a U.S. Passport.
- Language Skills: Satisfactory English proficiency to meet job requirements and to adhere and comply with safety, health, and security measures.
- Citizenship: Must be able to legally work in the United States without sponsorship. Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government issued security clearance. Possession of a valid U.S. Passport.
- Medical: Successfully complete medical fit for duty.
- Previous work experience in austere, resource-strained, and/or harsh environmental conditions
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in supporting contract responsibilities at an overseas facility.
- Additional language skills (beyond English) a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: PAE will never request payment for acquiring a job or electronic transfer of funds to complete the process of hiring. If you receive a request to make an electronic fund transfer, please notify your Point of Contact in PAE immediately.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
To Apply Click Here: https://pae.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PAE_Careers/job/Rural-Policing-Law-Enforcement-Advisor_R0045678
For more information, please contact Andy Norris, Operations Support Specialist, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org