According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), approximately 5,000 motorcyclists are killed each year on America's highways. Motorcycles now account for over 10% of all traffic fatalities.
In cooperation with NHTSA, IADLEST has developed a comprehensive law enforcement training program providing detailed coverage of:
- Detection of impaired motorcyclists
- Detection of non-compliant helmets
- Strategies for avoiding pursuits
- Strategies for vehicle stops
- Equipment violations
- Enforcement and public information campaigns
IADLEST can provide this important program throughout the United States.
For further information, contact Mike Becar, Project Manager at 208-288-5491 or email@example.com
An informational brochure is available for download.